What to Expect from the First-Ever 2018 BMW X2
2018 BMW X2 Release Date, Features, and Performance
Joining the rest of the BMW X family, the all-new BMW X2 brings a new level of sportiness and practicality to the lineup. BMW is known for making reliable and innovative vehicles, and the first-ever BMW X2 is no exception. If you are curious about the release date for the new X2 and want to know what it will offer in terms of design, technology, and performance, we invite you to utilize the information below.
When Will the 2018 BMW X2 Be Available?
The first-ever BMW X2 is scheduled to make its debut during Spring 2018, when it will arrive to BMW Stores across the nation, including right here at BMW of North Haven. As that time approaches, we will have additional details in regards to pricing. In the meantime, feel free to learn a little more about what to expect from the 2018 BMW X2 in terms of design, features, and performance.
Design, Features, and Performance of the 2018 BMW X2
Below you will find some of the most notable components of the 2018 BMW X2, though it’s important to note this is by no means an exhaustive list of features and capabilities.
- Signature BMW kidney front grille
- Striking full LED exterior lighting
- Unique side skirts
- Coupe-like roofline
- Rear spoiler
- Standard SansaTec upholstery
- Driver-focused interior
- Multi-color ambient lighting
- Optional panoramic roof
- 6.5-inch freestanding Control Display
- Available Head-Up Display
- BMW ConnectedDrive
- 2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo 4-cylinder engine
- 228 horsepower / 258 lb-ft of torque
- 8-speed Steptronic transmission
- BMW xDrive intelligent AWD system
- Driving Dynamics Control
- Available M Sport components